If you're just happening onto this blog now, welcome. It's a record of my time at the Mars Desert Research Station as part of the Mars Society of Canada's Expedition Epsilon, which occurred in February 2008 and involved a project sponsored by several groups at MIT.
My major sponsor: MIT's Space Logistics Project, and Professor Olivier de Weck
My own research lab: the Space Systems Architecture Group, headed by Professor Edward Crawley (one of my advisors and my employer at the time) and including key contributors like Wilfried Hofstetter
Aurora Flight Sciences employees: Jim Francis, Joe Zapetis, and Joe Parrish
My research advisor: Professor Jeffrey A. Hoffman
A key software supporter: Fabrice Granzotto
My colleague on the project: Arthur N. Guest
My colleague, associate, and friend: Zahra Khan
I have a previous post on this topic for those seeking a more narrative version of this information. Suffice it to say here that I appreciate having been able to work with all those mentioned above, and I would never have been able to go to MDRS without their assistance.
For more on this topic, I am posting a short version of our final report.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment